Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Story so far...

I have been doing this a whole week - I have tons of material (seriously, just wait until I break down the Lisa Copola episodes of Bridezillas). I promised H that when I became comfortable with the content of this blog, she can start letting people know about it...I have, so has she. Ultimately, we hope to use this space as an information center for our guests as well as a source of my constant panic induced spell checked ramblings...I have enjoyed it so far - its been cathartic. I love writing about H and I.

In the coming months, I am looking forward to putting all of the little touches that typify H and I together for one hell of a party for our friends and especially, our families, then recounting it here for you. There is still a ton to do...Everyone has been so awesome thus far - H's mom and Stepdad (who's input I have really appreciated) for supporting us and our decisions and going out of their way to see things when we can't; her aunt M for being so excited for her niece and coming up with some great ideas and putting us in contact with the right people; my Mom - who is just so excited to have another daughter-in-law (after raising 4 boys, who can blame her?); and our friends, who help keep us grounded during these first stressful months...we hear that we are almost through Phase 1 and then there will be some downtime. That cannot get here soon enough...



No comments: