Tuesday, November 11, 2008

So, apparently, I have been tagged...

I was tagged earlier this morning by Bailee's Bride from Bailee's Bride - a blog for brides (and the people and pooches who humor them during their momentary departure from sanity)

I am new to this blog game - so, I don't want to be blackballed by the Wedding Blogger's union or really any union (though, if we could have a Dan Sears v. Steve Sanders "KEG" House blackball ceremony, I could get behind that). A little something about Bailee's Bride, while I am thinking about it...I like her site. H likes her site...it turns out that she knows the author from their days in law school. If you read her posts, you will probably notice one or two similarities - namely, we are all getting married in Indianapolis - and we all have impeccable taste in planners...small world. In any event, H, e-mailed her yesterday, so I appreciate the shout-out.

That said, I will only go to third base on this one. I linked to Bailee's Blog. Its only fair. I will talk about myself...which, obviously, I love. I'll even link to other blogs - because, despite the fact that English departments across the country blame "blogs" and "blogging" for the decline of appropriate and even thought-provoking writing - these seven are - at the very least - written well enough or cleverly enough to hold my attention (despite my rock hard standards). I'm just not going to go and post and force them to link to me. I don't even know if I want that much action here.

First, here are the rules I must follow for being tagged:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!


Without further adieu...

1. I routinely wake up at 6 AM to watch Arsenal football matches and drink heavy beers...
2. I read Kurt Vonnegut's entire catalogue in the summer between my Junior and Senior years at Miami
3. I want to take comedy classes - not improv though, just comedy writing.
4. Until last November, I had never been West of Iowa City
5. I hate shoes and socks
6. I don't mind when the Pug licks my feet for 15-20 minutes straight
7. In the last 2 days, I have watched 6 episodes of "Bridezillas" on the WE channel...seriously.

Now, I recommend:
1.) I'm bringing blogging back
2.) Arseblog
3.) It happened last night - Gossip Girl
A must read every Tuesday Morning...
4.) Paper Doll - Chicago
we were in here last week - we love their invitations...and their house Pug, Maude.
5.)Monaville Road
6.) Nathanial Edmunds Phlog
7.) Long Live Locke

OK then - a quick aside - it does not appear that I received the Uber-blog award or whatever I may/may not have been nominated for...stay tuned for my expose on sexism in wedding blogging...


No comments: